Credit One offers three different types of vehicle leasing, whether you're a corporate fleet operator, small business owner or private individual.
Also known as "Lease to Own", Finance Lease is a great option for anyone that requires their vehicle(s) to be upgraded regularly.
- Asset being purchased used as security.
- GST spread across the instalments throughout the term of the lease.
- Terms vary from 12 to 60 months.
- Interest rate fixed for the term of the agreement.
- 100% funding available.
There are three options at the end of the lease. You can either:
- Pay the Residual Value (final instalment) and retain ownership of the car, or
- Sell/Trade the car to settle the Residual Value and replace it, or
- Refinance the Residual Value and continue the lease until it's paid in full.
An Operating Lease enables you to lease a vehicle without you or your business taking the risks associated with ownership, and for larger businesses, reduces the capital cost of running a modern fleet. At the end of the lease term, the vehicle is simply returned in good condition and your finance obligation ends.
- Ownership retained by the lease provider.
- Lease instalments are fully tax deductible.
- Full use of the vehicle in return for a fixed monthly rental.
- Term and distance travelled allowance determined by your business's individual requirements.
- No capital outlay is required to fund the purchase of vehicles.
- Ability to include maintenance and statutory costs into the monthly rental.
- No on-balance sheet reporting.
- Instalments fixed for the term of the lease.
Increase employee satisfaction by offering them salary packaged vehicles.
A Novated Lease is an agreement between a business (the employer), an employee, and the financier, where the obligation to meet the repayments under the lease is with the employer.
Under this arrangement, the employer pays the monthly lease rentals on behalf of the employee, and provides the vehicle for the employee to use as part of their salary packaging arrangement. If employment ceases for any reason, or the lease agreement is finalised, the Novation ceases and the obligations assumed by the employer revert back to the employee.