Promo T & Cs
Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer: The use of any names, marks, logos, images, or any other type of promotional material on this site is for informational purpose only. All marks remain the property of their respective owners
- Information on how to claim the Prize available form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- The Promoters are New Zealand Fishing Community and Credit One NZ.
- Entry is open to people who:
- are residents of New Zealand aged 18 or over.
- Employees, directors and shareholders of and dealers and sales agents associated with: (a) the Promoter; (b) the Promoter’s associated companies; (c) the Promoter’s dealers and franchisees; and (d) the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion, and members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion commences at 8:30am on Wednesday 16th December 2020 and closes at 5:00 pm on Friday 31st January 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry is limited to one per user who have drawn down a loan with Credit One for a minimum amount of $5000 before 5:00 pm on Friday 31st January 2021.
- Asset purchase can be private sale transactions or from a dealer.
- Promoter reserves the absolute discretion to request any winner to produce proof of identification and proof of residency in order to claim the prize.
- From all eligible deemed to be received in accordance with clause 22 below (1) The Winners will be notified by telephone, email or mail in accordance with the details they have provided during entry into the Promotion.
- The Prize consists of the following:
- Okuma XFACTORII XFIIS702DSH & FINA PRO FPX40AB BRAID priced at $189.99
- Okuma SENSORTIP STS661SWM & AVENGER ABF6000 priced at $189.99
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Prize must be redeemed in accordance with these terms and conditions. No compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize as stated.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever including (but not limited to) indirect or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting, using or consuming the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize must be claimed by no later than February 2020. If a Prize remains unclaimed, despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to contact the Winner, the prize will be forfeited.
- The Prizes will only be delivered in New Zealand and the Winners should allow 10 days from the end of the promotion to receive their prize or at least notification it is on its way.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- An entry is deemed to be received when you close a finance loan with Credit One NZ via link below only:
The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete information caused by an entrant or resulting from defective data transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- Once the Promoter has contacted the recipient of the loan and confirmed that he or she is an eligible entrant and that he or she agrees to these terms and conditions, his or her name may appear on the Promoter’s social media pages. If you accept a Prize you agree to your name being published online and in print, or in any other media by the Promoter for information and promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law.
- You may not designate someone else as a Winner. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your Prize, the prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry and may change these terms and conditions without notice.