Secured Car Loans
A secured car loan is the most common way to finance a vehicle, and Credit One can arrange one specifically tailored to you or your business, whether you're buying from a dealer or a private seller.
This option is commonly used when purchasing a vehicle through a Registered Motor Vehicle Trader.
- Asset being purchased used as security.
- GST claimed on the asset invoice.
- Depreciation and interest on instalments may be tax deductible.*
- Repayments can be structured to suit various circumstances, such as seasonal cashflow.
- Terms vary from 6 to 60 months.
- Interest rate fixed for the term of the agreement.
- 100% funding available.
Structured similarly to Hire Purchase, a Term Loan & Security Agreement is used when a vehicle is being purchased privately, or when another asset is being used as security to fund the vehicle purchase.